GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE www.prolotherapyschool.com
I. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PLATFORM
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website www.prolotherapyschool.com
These General Terms and Conditions represent an agreement between you (as users and / or visitors) and “EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF PROLOTHERAPY ESP” Ltd., with UIC: 20547467 (for short “Supplier” / “Owner”), with commercial address of registration: Bulgaria, Sofia , 52 Nikola Petkov Blvd., Trade House West, office 1-08, with manager Stefan Cavalino and aim to regulate the conditions under which the Owner offers the information, software and services presented on or through www.prolotherapyschool.com
The Services are offered only if these General Terms and Conditions are accepted. If you do not agree to these terms – please do not use www.prolotherapyschool.com
Users under the age of 18 must have the explicit consent of a parent / guardian to use the services.
II. SUPPLIER DATA
Information according to the Bulgarian Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of the Supplier: “EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF PROLOTHERAPY ESP” Ltd.;
2. Headquarters and address of management: Bulgaria, Sofia, Ovcha Kupel district, 52 Nikola Petkov Blvd.,Trade House West, Office 1-08;
3. Address for exercising the activity: Bulgaria, Sofia, Ovcha Kupel district, 52 Nikola Petkov Blvd., Trade House West, Office 1-08;
4. Manager: Stefan Cavalino
5. Entry in public registers: UIC: 20547467
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms are used with the following meaning:
• “PROLOTHERAPY” – Prolotherapy uses the body’s natural healing ability to relieve chronic pain, strengthen damaged tissues and restore function. It is a procedure in which a natural irritating substance is injected into the soft tissues of a damaged joint or area;
• “ESP” – EOROPEAN SCHOOL OF PROLOTHERAPY, which is owned by “EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF PROLOTHERAPY” ESP Ltd.;
• “SUPPLIER”, “OWNER”, “WE”, “ESP” – is “EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF PROLOTHERAPY ESP” Ltd.;
• “PAGE”, “SITE”, “WEBSITE”, “ONLINE PLATFORM” is the website www.prolotherapyschool.com;
• “USER” is any person who uses any of the services on the site www.prolotherapyschool.com, only for personal non-commercial use, provided that he respects and complies with all copyrights and relevant rules;
• “SERVICES” of the site includes access to the services provided through a web browser and information resources on the site. The use of the services requires online registration with a username and password provided by the Supplier.
• “PARTNER” is any person with whom the Owner is in a contractual relationship, who has the right to provide additional information about their services to Users of the site.
• “PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR” is a natural or legal person, public body, agency or other structure that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means for the processing of personal data.
IV. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
V. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE www.prolotherapyschool.com
The site www.prolotherapyschool.com is an innovative platform for paid online training in English, which aims to provide the best education in Prolotherapy to doctors, naturopaths and assistants from around the world. Only registered users of the online platform www.prolotherapyschool.com have access to the training.
The training is divided into three modules (steps):
1. LECTURES ON THEORY OF PROLOTHERAPY (STEP 1)
Lectures on Theory of Prolotherapy are divided into 4 online courses:
• Prolotherapy introduction;
• Lower Extremity Module;
• Upper Extremity Module;
• Spine Module.
The courses are available at www.prolotherapyschool.com. The user decides which of the four courses to pay to gain access to it. The online platform provides an opportunity to purchase all four courses, representing lectures on Theory of Prolotherapy, at a preferential price. Once paid, the courses with lectures can be attended an unlimited number of times by the User.
2. PRACTICAL PROLOTHERAPY SEMINARS (STEP 2)
In order for the User to participate in all practical seminars (STEP 2), he must have completed all the lectures from STEP 1. After the User has completed his lectures on prolotherapy (STEP-1) and acquired theoretical knowledge, he can move on to STEP-2, at most -important training in prolotherapy, namely practical seminars.
The practical seminar on Prolotherapy continues in 3 parts. Before each section, there is a review of the theoretical material that will be discussed so that users can refresh their knowledge about what everyone has already studied. After completing STEP 2, the user receives his diploma.
3. INTERNATIONAL PROLOTHERAPY MISSION (STEP 3)
In order for the User to access the most important part (STEP 3), namely the INTERNATIONAL MISSION OF PROLOTHERPY, it is necessary to have gone through STEP 1 and STEP 2.
Every year on June and July, ESP organizes the best educational event for training prolotherapy doctors in Europe. Each trainee doctor will do basic prolotherapy exercises with a clinical instructor side by side. Each doctor will inject patients for 5 full days (average 6-8 patients per day). The ratio is two trainees per clinical instructor.
More information about the prices of the complete online training, including all modules and the dates of its holding, the User can get by sending an inquiry through the contact form on the website www.prolotherapyschool.com.
The courses offered by www.prolotherapyschool.com require registration and payment.
The content offered at www.prolotherapyschool.com may only be used by registered users for their own purposes in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions. The unauthorized withdrawal of paid courses and their use for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution is illegal.
VI. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR GETTING ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSES ON THE SITE www.prolotherapyschool.com
The Supplier reserves the right to reject applications for registration. In this case, the Supplier may inform the User by e-mail about the reasons for the refusal, although he is not obliged to do so.
Each user profile is intended for use by one user.
If it is established that two Users use one account to access the online courses, the Supplier has the right to close the User’s profile.
After registration, each User can choose a course from the courses available on the online platform. To place an order it is necessary to fill in the information form, choose a method of payment for the course and pay for it. When the User clicks on the pay button, he makes a binding order for the rate contained in his shopping cart. Immediately after that he will have access to the selected course and confirmation of the e-mail specified by him for the order for the course.
By registering on the online platform of the Supplier and paying for the relevant online course, each User declares that:
• he chose a course at his / her own request;
• he has basic computer literacy;
• There are no technical barriers to using the Vimeo platform, due to the fact that all online courses are published through this platform.
In case of technical problems, please contact our Technical Department at:
VII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
• The user has the right to log in and log in to the site with his username and password at any time from his personal devices;
• The user has the right not to follow the sequence of the offered courses, to pay for the one course he chooses or for all in general;
• The User has the right to ask questions related to the content of the courses and the Supplier has the right to set a deadline for giving feedback.
• The user is not allowed to generate too much traffic to the site.
• The user has no right to deactivate or disrupt the functionality of the website and to carry out malicious attacks.
• The type and specifics of the possibilities for using the website can be changed unilaterally, at the discretion of the Supplier.
• Access to the site may be temporarily suspended or restricted in order to maintain the site or introduce new services. Due to the nature of the Internet, uninterrupted access cannot be guaranteed.
• By accepting these General Terms, the User agrees to the processing of cookies and other technologies for the purposes of direct marketing without profiling – non-targeted banner advertising.
• The Supplier is entitled to compensation for all damages, costs and claims of third parties, which are a consequence of violation of these General Terms and / or unregulated use of the services on the site.
• The user is obliged to keep his access data (username, password) secret and not to allow access to his account to third parties.
• The User is obliged to inform immediately the Supplier if there are any indications of misuse of his user account or when he receives information that a third party has gained access to account data without permission.
• Users are not allowed to post pornographic, obscene, sexist, slanderous, offensive, threatening, or racist content in the comment areas on the online platform.
• The user is not allowed to extract by technical means or in a technical way information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located in the store.
The prices on the site are in euros.
The prices of the courses are final and do not provide for additional fees.
The Supplier has the right to change the prices at its discretion and at any time, without prior notice to Users. In case of technical errors in the publication of the prices of the courses on the site, the Supplier has the right to refuse the execution of the order and does not owe compensation in any way to the User.
In case of reduction of the prices, the reduced prices are announced, as the new price is placed next to the old one, which is crossed out.
Payment can be made using a wide selection of credit and debit cards and PayPal. The User needs to confirm that the used credit / debit card is his. All credit / debit cardholders are subject to verification and authorization by the card issuer. The Supplier reserves the right to refuse credit card payments at its reasonable discretion.
The Owner of the platform www.prolotherapyschool.com undertakes to provide a service to the User only after crediting the payment for the respective exchange rate in the bank account of the Owner.
If the amount cannot be collected due to insufficient funds, false bank details or if the customer refuses the debit, although he is not entitled to do so, the customer must bear the fees generated for each refund or failed transaction by the credit institution concerned, if they are the result of his actions.
X. REIMBURSEMENT OF MONEY
1. The amounts paid for courses available on the online platform www.prolotherapyschool.com, representing LECTURES ON THEORY OF PROLOTHERAPY, are not refundable.
2. Amounts paid for Comprehensive training including the three training modules, according to Section V of these General Terms and Conditions may be reimbursed due to force majeure due to circumstances beyond the User’s will as follows:
– in case of cancellation of the course up to 7 calendar days before the course – 100% of the amount is refunded;
– in case of cancellation of the course less than 7 calendar days before the course – 50% of the amount is refunded;
The existence of force majeure must be proved by the User.
3. In case of impossibility to conduct the course due to reasons for which the Supplier is responsible, a new date of the course will be scheduled.
All texts, information, graphics, audio, video or photo files, software and applications published or available on the Site, as well as all copyrights, trademark rights, design and other intellectual property rights on them are the property of the Supplier and are under the protection of Bulgarian and world legislation – the Law on Copyright and Related Rights and the Code of Private International Law, as well as the EU Regulations on Copyright Protection. By using the Site, the User agrees that the content and its components are available only for personal use and their copying, reproduction, publication, distribution or provision in any other way is not permitted. The user has no right to remove notices of copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights from the materials available on the site.
All online courses are protected by copyright and are the property of the Supplier. The downloading of the courses for personal use or their distribution is interpreted as a violation of the copyright of the Supplier.
Upon finding a violation of copyright, the Supplier has the right to sanction the User who violated the rights, and may deactivate a user profile and prevent the use of the courses of users who have downloaded them for personal use or distribution.
XII. PROHIBITION OF FRAMING THE PAGE
The User may use links to the home page of the site, provided that he does so reasonably and lawfully, without damaging the reputation of the Supplier or deriving inconsistent benefits.
The User is not entitled to integrate links in a way that implies relationships of connection, approval or support by the Supplier, when such are missing.
The user is not allowed to create links to a page of the site on the Internet that is not his property.
Placing a page from the site in a “frame” on another page or creating a link to a section of a page on the site other than the home page is prohibited.
The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw without notice its consent to connect via “links” to his page.
XIII. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The site may contain links to third party websites and sources.
If the User chooses to use these links, he leaves the site and, as the Supplier does not control the relevant pages, he is not responsible for their content, published advertising materials, products or services, as well as for any questions or disputes that may to arise in connection with these pages.
The Supplier reserves the right to remove a link to the site at any time.
XIV. TERMINATION OF THE USE OF THE PLATFORM
* The Supplier reserves the right to suspend or terminate the possibility of the User to use the site at any time, for a specific reason or in the absence of such. The Supplier may block the User’s access to the site in case of:
(a) violation of these General Terms and Conditions;
(b) the actions of the User may result in financial losses or legal liability for customers of the Supplier or its organization.
* Users have the right to delete their user account at any time without having to give reasons. To do this, they must send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The removal will then be applied as soon as possible. If you wish that your personal data stored by www.prolotherapyschool.com be removed, you must send another email to www.prolotherapyschool.com.
XV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• The Supplier is not responsible for the subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information resources on the site and the online courses as well as for the expectations that the Users had.
• The Supplier is not responsible for the information (including its completeness and accuracy) contained in sites to which this site contains links.
• The Supplier is entitled to compensation for all damages, costs and claims of third parties that result from a violation of these General Terms and / or unregulated use of the services on the site.
• The Supplier is not liable for any damages suffered by the User as a result of force majeure or those that are beyond his control and cannot be avoided – such as temporary interruption of access to the site due to technical reasons and others. .
• The Supplier is not liable for damage caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through it;
• The Supplier is not responsible for the content of the comments expressed by Users.
• The Supplier is not responsible in case of impossibility to open the online courses due to technical reasons due to a technical malfunction of the User’s device.
XVI. SAVING CLAUSE
The fact that a separate provision of these General Terms and Conditions is or may be declared illegal, invalid or inapplicable does not lead to the illegality, invalidity and inapplicability of the other provisions of the General Terms and Conditions.
XVII. APPLICABLE LAW
The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.
XVIII. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
All disputes arising out of or relating to these General Terms and Conditions, including disputes arising out of or relating to their interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes for filling in gaps in the General Terms and Conditions or adapting them to new circumstances, will be resolved through understanding and mutual concessions. If this cannot be achieved, the dispute will be referred to the competent court in Bulgaria.
If you are not satisfied with any of the elements of the site www.prolotherapyschool.com or do not agree with the clause / s of these General Terms and Conditions – you should stop using www.prolotherapyschool.com